ABOUT THE JOB:
If you have drive, dedication and a strong work ethic than Culture Studio is the place for you! Culture Studio is seeking an extremely motivated and accountable individual to join our Production Team. This individual will be looked to run an M&R automatic and manual screen printing presses. Experience in the field is a must.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:1. One will be expected to load, unload, and register all jobs per day. With the help of the managers and supervisor, it will be one's responsibility to make sure every order is printed correctly and on time every time. One must have basic computer skills and knowledge of the industry. Additional concerns must be coordinated with the supervisor on any possible issues.
2. With the guidance of the Supervisor, one will perform daily duties and ensure project needs are met in a timely and profitable manner.
3. Communicate effectively with staff members to obtain job status and quality of work. 4. Must make sure workstation is clean and organized every day.
5. Clean and grease press accordingly.
6. Log all data and print techniques per job.
7. Report all issues/errors to the Supervisor.
8. Proof all jobs with Supervisor and salesman before production run.
9. Capable to work in a fast paced environment, and act in a proactive manner.
High level of interaction with the Supervisor and all departments.
DECISION MAKING ATTITUDE:
With experience, the Press Operator will be accountable for the workload. One will also be responsible for requesting the Supervisor's assistance when problems arise and when one is overloaded on orders. This individual must be diligent in ensuring that all projects are completed on time.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:1. College degree preferred, but not necessary.
2. On-site Training.
3. Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management
4. Possessing organizational skills and ability to administer project and time management.
5. This is a MAC based company; any experience is a plus.
6. Manual and Automatic screen printing knowledge.
This is a fast-paced and deadline oriented work environment.