Sales Representatives are responsible to prospect and generate new business. This position requires cold calling, cold calling 2.0 method in the field to generate new permanent sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Target and Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate needs
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call 2.0 prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales estimates and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the company’s SALESFORCE SYSTEM on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing prospective customer profiles.
- Follow BC sales structure in providing all necessary information for account management
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with VP of Sales to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- 1+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing
- Cold calling 2.0 and strategic prospecting experience
- Knowledge of the social media landscape and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus.